Pleroma patch release: 2.2.2
Pleroma 2.2.2 is a patch release. It fixes minor annoyances on the backend side, like EmojiStealPolicy not creating a directory by itself and
mix deps.get warning about a retired package.
On the frontend side it adds a report button to the status menu, fixes issues with displaying Follows/Followers and more.
- Restart Pleroma
- Added Report button to status ellipsis menu for easier reporting
- Follows/Followers tabs on user profiles now display the content properly.
- Handle punycode in screen names
- Don't filter own posts when they hit your wordfilter
- StealEmojiPolicy creates dir for emojis, if it doesn't exist.
elixir_maketo a non-retired version